CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Message board link
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Announcements & suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve leake wrote:
ant wrote:
Here's a genuine suggestion.

I assume that those that want it removed do so as we approach the new era of openness and transparency that we are now in. The bit where the past is forgotten.

Here's my idea. The moderators agree to remove it on the opening game of the new season (let's not include PSF's) if Steve Evans moves on from the past and doesn't mention his title win at Boston unless he adds the words...cheated to it.

You see forgetting the past works both ways
So you are of the "nah nah de nah nah" pursuasion then Ant. Take it a step further and don't complain when he does bring up the past!!

But he always selectively brings up the past.. as do the club... he never seems to mention that he got BUFC relegated two divisions... even though that was a fairly recent achievement scratch
Cakeburner
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 692

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely this is an open and shut case. Not worth 3pages of debate. I had tried to get a poll on the use of the Boston Forums on another page but the options were edited incorrectly, however perhaps a proper poll could be carried out ..........

I'm not a fan of the Boston persons posting on here but everybody is allowed their opinion ...........
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cakeburner wrote:
perhaps a proper poll could be carried out ..........

Or set up properly Wink

Ian
coach
Coach
Coach

Topics: 63

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm opposed to any kind of censorship, so long as a forum user can remain civil I think he/she should be welcomed wherever they are from.

Like has been said over and over again you don't have to read every thread I know I don't.

On the issue of the Boston Forum link the admin obviously thought there was a need, and if that's not changed why change it?

bellers in my opinion does a good Job and deserves our thanks, I would not like to HAVE to read some of the drivel on here, like the moderators do.
ant
Coach
Coach

Topics: 24

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve leake wrote:
ant wrote:
Here's a genuine suggestion.

I assume that those that want it removed do so as we approach the new era of openness and transparency that we are now in. The bit where the past is forgotten.

Here's my idea. The moderators agree to remove it on the opening game of the new season (let's not include PSF's) if Steve Evans moves on from the past and doesn't mention his title win at Boston unless he adds the words...cheated to it.

You see forgetting the past works both ways
So you are of the "nah nah de nah nah" pursuasion then Ant. Take it a step further and don't complain when he does bring up the past!!

What I don't like Steve is that we aren't allowed to mention the past...only the future. That's fine and I can live with that.

But if you want to forget the past then forget it. Don't then bleat on about how you won the league without the truth and full facts being put out.

Evans has NEVER EVER admitted wrong doing - even though a court found him guilty of such a thing
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 208

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Message board link Reply with quote

Tonyt wrote:
Now that we have the fixture list I am looking forward to the new message board to include Barrow,Lewes and Eastbourne.

And I'm looking forward to a Lewes link that takes you to a forum and not a 'this forum does not exist' page. Embarassed
Site Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics: 1302

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Message board link Reply with quote

notso wrote:
And I'm looking forward to a Lewes link that takes you to a forum and not a 'this forum does not exist' page. Embarassed

Try again. Wink
notso
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 208

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Message board link Reply with quote

Site Admin wrote:
notso wrote:

Try again.

After looking at it I wish you hadn't bothered now. Wink
Tonyt
Coach
Coach

Topics: 107

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see the Message Board updated.

Barrow abuse of Sussex Yellows noted - I wonder what we will get when it is our turn.

Very Happy

Minor club from Lincolnshire still there - where is Three Bridges, Oakwood and Pease Pottage.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
impsTALK.co.uk
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, impsTALK (us Boston forum lot) would rather the link is removed if possible.

It's up to you lot to get shot of the beeping beep and nowt to do with us now.

Ta.
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonyt wrote:
where is Three Bridges, Oakwood and Pease Pottage.

Supply Peter with the links and he might put them there.

Youth of today, want everything done for them Razz

Ian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Announcements & suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: