CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Luton

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mattyman
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Last Visit: 01 Jun 2017
Posts: 499
Topics: 35

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Luton Reply with quote

Those going on Saturday, make sure that you get your tickets by 4pm Friday. Club has just announced no sales on the day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sawdustbrown
Reserve team
Reserve team


Joined: 26 Nov 2010
Last Visit: 19 Jun 2017
Posts: 88
Topics: 9
Location: Horsham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Luton Reply with quote

mattyman wrote:
Those going on Saturday, make sure that you get your tickets by 4pm Friday. Club has just announced no sales on the day.


They have now posted saying Luton will take telephone bookings after 4pm Friday and on Saturday morning, as per link below

No idea why but looking forward to this one!

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....94763.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 15160
Topics: 214
Location: The Parish of Rusper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Luton Reply with quote

sawdustbrown wrote:
mattyman wrote:
Those going on Saturday, make sure that you get your tickets by 4pm Friday. Club has just announced no sales on the day.


They have now posted saying Luton will take telephone bookings after 4pm Friday and on Saturday morning, as per link below

No idea why but looking forward to this one!

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....94763.aspx


Because they don't want Luton fans going in the away end...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil T
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 18 Feb 2018
Posts: 4964
Topics: 102
Location: Ifield

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Luton Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
sawdustbrown wrote:
mattyman wrote:
Those going on Saturday, make sure that you get your tickets by 4pm Friday. Club has just announced no sales on the day.


They have now posted saying Luton will take telephone bookings after 4pm Friday and on Saturday morning, as per link below

No idea why but looking forward to this one!

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....94763.aspx


Because they don't want Luton fans going in the away end...


And it is a well known fact that Luton fans are not bright enough to know how to use a phone Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit