CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Sunday Protest: Gregory out
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

make it 100% legal no exception no foul language please this is a family football club but please join vocal protest at ko as soon.as ref blows ko "gregory out"
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
make it 100% legal no exception no foul language please this is a family football club but please join vocal protest at ko as soon.as ref blows ko "gregory out"

Better still, nobody turn up. A complete boycott from the home support will send a much stronger message than the 'perceived' minority having a pop.

I've got a season ticket and as things stand I have no intention of being there.
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

Alun wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Better still, nobody turn up. A complete boycott from the home support will send a much stronger message than the 'perceived' minority having a pop.

I've got a season ticket and as things stand I have no intention of being there.
the club might just put lower gate down to holiday/Xmas season
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there isn't a solitary fan in the home sections they'll think everyone's at Blue Water? Rolling Eyes
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alun wrote:
If there isn't a solitary fan in the home sections they'll think everyone's at Blue Water? Rolling Eyes
its.so quiet atmospheres been.sucked out by the club that the bw stadium.might as well.be cardboard cut outs
Peter

Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

Alun wrote:

I've a season ticket and I'm not planning on going either. I've made that known to Matt Turner and Dave Pottinger too.
Crawley Ben
Coach
Coach

Topics: 176

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregory vows to fight on this evening. Link to the story below.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/spor....._fighting/
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crawley Ben wrote:

unbearleaveable arrogance
jacko spinking
First Team
First Team

Topics: 73

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Alun wrote:

I've a season ticket and I'm not planning on going either. I've made that known to Matt Turner and Dave Pottinger too.

im a *beep* off as all of you but seriously is this the answer???

the team need support and encouragement and a result on sunday is so important against a relegation rival, the last thing we need is a defeat! lets go, get behind the lads then see what happens, lets get 6 points in the next 2 games and then asses the situation, i still believe JG and his mate should go but sunday is a MUST WIN GAME!! so we need all the help we can get from all of us!
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 54

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Sunday I'm supposed to be busy, usually if I had something on I'd make an excuse and go to the football. Now I'm not sure whether to go to the game or not. I've been a season ticket holder for about 10 years now and it feels a bit like the Magreed saga all again; poor team, dwindling attendances fans staying away and owner dissatisfaction.

Last edited by Alex BH on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
yelsis
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 138

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Crawley Ben wrote:

unbearleaveable arrogance

Your spelling is unbelievable! Wink
Peter

Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

jacko spinking wrote:

Each to their own Russ. It's my choice. I'll see whether things change before I make a decision on the MK Dons game.
Alun
Subs bench
Subs bench

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

jacko spinking wrote:
Peter wrote:
Alun wrote:

the team need support and encouragement and a result on sunday is so important against a relegation rival, the last thing we need is a defeat! lets go, get behind the lads then see what happens, lets get 6 points in the next 2 games and then asses the situation, i still believe JG and his mate should go but sunday is a MUST WIN GAME!! so we need all the help we can get from all of us!

I believe it is the answer. All the while people turn up and put their hands in their pockets, things won't change.

My presence, and everyone else's is as good as sanctioning the continued inadequacies to continue. What I see on the pitch is nothing short of sickening. Cliff Cant's team were crap, but I clapped them off every game because they TRIED!

This lot are a disgrace to the club, the fans and their profession. I've got no issue with not being good enough, but I've got a huge problem with *beep* taking me and my club for a ride.

I can no longer watch something I care about being treated like dirt by a load of charlatans. The club is slowly dying through self abuse and as much as I can't stop it, I certainly don't have to watch it and give it my financial seal of approval.
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

jacko spinking wrote:

the team need support and encouragement

Sadly you can't polish a t*rd.
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Protest: Gregory out Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Alun wrote:

You've already paid, so no skin off their noses... until June.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: