CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Portsmouth V Newport
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Portsmouth V Newport Reply with quote

http://fansonline.net/portsmou.....?id=558516

Also heard Newport fans put a 6 year old in hospital

Wronguns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Portsmouth V Newport Reply with quote

Astral Voyager wrote:
http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=558516

Also heard Newport fans put a 6 year old in hospital

Wronguns

Thanks for sharing that with us Astral....sadly I've heard the same thing.
I do wonder if that little group that found their way in to our home end are involved.
You know the ones,described by Sgt Taylor as innocent victims.
Scummy Newport fans,were at it 35 years ago and still doing the same now.
Maybe one or two of them could end up getting lifted this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 28 Apr 2017
Posts: 5394
Topics: 157

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

Young guy in hospital, Awaiting X-ray and possible reconstruction.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 21 May 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
Young guy in hospital, Awaiting X-ray and possible reconstruction.

He looks older than 6. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Ross wrote:
Young guy in hospital, Awaiting X-ray and possible reconstruction.

He looks older than 6. Shocked


Maybe but if he was born in a leap year....... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Ross wrote:
Young guy in hospital, Awaiting X-ray and possible reconstruction.

He looks older than 6. Shocked

Who said this person was the 6 year old in question Peter??? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 28 Apr 2017
Posts: 5394
Topics: 157

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ten year old girl and the lad above both hospitalised due to glass bottles thrown from Newport fans into Portsmouth fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 21 May 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
A ten year old girl and the lad above both hospitalised due to glass bottles thrown from Newport fans into Portsmouth fans.

No 6 year old?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Last Visit: 23 May 2017
Posts: 5728
Topics: 63
Location: DFS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Ross wrote:
A ten year old girl and the lad above both hospitalised due to glass bottles thrown from Newport fans into Portsmouth fans.

No 6 year old?

I would suggest the age(s) of said victim(s) is immaterial,wouldn't you Peter?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 21 May 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armchairfan wrote:
Peter wrote:
Ross wrote:
A ten year old girl and the lad above both hospitalised due to glass bottles thrown from Newport fans into Portsmouth fans.

No 6 year old?

I would suggest the age(s) of said victim(s) is immaterial,wouldn't you Peter?

AV thought it was relevant enough, even if he was incorrect, to say it was a 6 year old in his OP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
Peter wrote:
Ross wrote:
A ten year old girl and the lad above both hospitalised due to glass bottles thrown from Newport fans into Portsmouth fans.

No 6 year old?

I would suggest the age(s) of said victim(s) is immaterial,wouldn't you Peter?

AV thought it was relevant enough, even if he was incorrect, to say it was a 6 year old in his OP.


Like i said Pierre..might have been born in a leap year

You been drinking today...you haven't been this argumentative in ages dear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 21 May 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astral Voyager wrote:
You been drinking today...you haven't been this argumentative in ages dear

Sorry James, I just wanted clarification on your OP. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
You been drinking today...you haven't been this argumentative in ages dear

Sorry James, I just wanted clarification on your OP. Shocked


Dont be sorry its fine...can we still be mates?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peter
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 21 May 2017
Posts: 13258
Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astral Voyager wrote:
Peter wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
You been drinking today...you haven't been this argumentative in ages dear

Sorry James, I just wanted clarification on your OP. Shocked

Dont be sorry its fine...can we still be mates?

Of course sweet cheeks. love3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
Peter wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
You been drinking today...you haven't been this argumentative in ages dear

Sorry James, I just wanted clarification on your OP. Shocked

Dont be sorry its fine...can we still be mates?

Of course sweet cheeks. love3


Wonderful stuff banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit