Key dates released for 2017/2018 season
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#1: Key dates released for 2017/2018 season Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:40 pm
    —
Quote:
EFL fixtures for the 2017/18 season which are due to be announced on Wednesday 21 June will see all three divisions of the EFL kick-off over the weekend Friday 4 to Sunday 6 August. The regular season will continue until the weekend of 5 May 2018, when the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two will all come to a close.

http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com.....87035.aspx

#2:  Author: CakeburnerLocation: Liverpool PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:07 am
    —
Looks like i wont be at the first game of the season, it falls on my Wedding Anniversary ........... Unless i try to be cheeky like the Valentines Day surprise i arranged for my wife which was an evening in The Stout House in Horsham .......... yes, we're still together Laughing

#3:  Author: John The GasLocation: Sunny Horsham PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
Cakeburner wrote:
Looks like i wont be at the first game of the season, it falls on my Wedding Anniversary ........... Unless i try to be cheeky like the Valentines Day surprise i arranged for my wife which was an evening in The Stout House in Horsham .......... yes, we're still together Laughing

And the beer quality is still exceptional🍺

JTG

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1