** CTFC.net FORUM CLOSING **
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Announcements & suggestions

#31:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 pm
    —
Thank you for everything, Peter. Sorry to hear it's going to end soon. I also want to thank you for giving some prior warning to allow something else to be set up. I've been on two (non-football) forums in recent years where the plug was pulled without warning.
Is there no chance of passing on/selling the domain name so that this can keep running without you needing to run it? I imagine that you've already considered this and dismissed it.
Anyway, thanks again.

#32:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 pm
    —
Wodin wrote:
Thanks Peter....maybe you should take a break, a cruise or something Very Happy

That's probably the reason he's stopping the forum, he seems to spend most of his life on a cruise ship nowadays Wink

#33:  Author: seanoLocation: Cowfold cottage tandoori PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:08 am
    —
Thanks Peter, you've done a Stirling job and we've all been incredibly lucky to have such a clear, clean and well organised forum to spew our ramblings. Well done to all the members as well for their part, the forum wouldn't be the same without you all.

#34:  Author: Bianchiboy PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:32 pm
    —
Chapeau Peter, the forum will be sorely missed.
Also just realised we were in the same year at Bennett!

#35:  Author: allanpLocation: The posh part of Crawley ! PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:25 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear that this forum is closing.

Peter I think we met at the CTFC golf day a few years ago when you gave me a lift home. I hope your head is better now !

#36:  Author: trev PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm
    —
Thank you Peter for all your hard work running this forum I hope you enjoy your free time and the new forum will certainly have some thing to live up to.

#37: Thanks Bellars Author: fnbLocation: Skaville PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:48 am
    —
As I may not be online for a bit I just wanted to say thanks to Peter for running this forum. I have been a member for god knows how long and have enjoyed the info & banter.

Good luck to those running new forum

Tony

#38:  Author: RedDownUnderLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 am
    —
Couldn't agree more. As an exiled Reds fan in Harry Kewell's homeland, the forum has been my lifeline in keeping in touch with what's really going on at CTFC.

Thanks Pete

#39:  Author: thedarkhorseLocation: Sheffield, Yorks PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:21 am
    —
Thirded - How else will our (UK) exiles know what those dawn saaf think?

#40:  Author: E Sussex RLocation: E Sussex & Lge 1 PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 am
    —
Peter,

Thank you for providing this forum over years - it has been the best (and often only) place to get information about the goings on at the club and ha helped us feel part of a community.

I wish you all the best and look forward to sitting next to again next season.

Cheers

#41:  Author: Site Admin PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:46 pm
    —
Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

Thanks all. See you at the stadium.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Announcements & suggestions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3