#16:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:09 pm
    —
That just then was embarrassing

#17:  Author: Ashdown Red PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm
    —
Terrible defending

#18:  Author: SuperRedDevils PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm
    —
Well that was a gift. What a load of rubbish.

#19:  Author: Ashdown Red PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 pm
    —
Even worse

#20:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 pm
    —
I think the 'players' should break open a nice bottle of hemlock once the final whistle sounds

#21:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:13 pm
    —
I can't stomach any more of that.
Joey Deacon and his mates could defend better than that lot.
Get rid of all of them and start again.

I blame the Majeeds.

#22:  Author: lochislairLocation: Dunny on the Wold, Hassocks PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:14 pm
    —
I've tried to watch it, I really have, but three times so far it's put me to sleep.

I thought that some of the moaning about recent performances seemed a bit melodramatic. If they resembled what I've watched tonight I take it all back.

#23:  Author: mustaphashot PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 pm
    —
Just watching the pride shown by the U23s in winning the SSC. Can't remember the last time our mercenaries showed such pride. And please don't say when the 3rd goal was scored against Carlisle, because that was relief, not pride!

#24:  Author: WarrenLocation: Spain PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:38 pm
    —
Christ almighty that was horrific! Even worse when you consider a number of those players are playing for a contract with us.

No plan, no idea, no organisation, nothing going forward and a defence all over the place. Terrible.

Time for change, I'm afraid. That Brighton side included only one notable name in Richie Towell - the rest were kids!

#25:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:46 pm
    —
There were reds fans having to restrain presume friends at the end....they want blood and now just matter of when the dummy goes not if!

#26:  Author: far2jammy PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 pm
    —
I have never left a crawley game early in 30 years I could not stay after the third goal. Seriously I have started to doubt season ticket purchase if we do not change the manager. It felt promising at the start of the season it has been dire for months. I know people say keep changing manager is not the right strategy and I would agree but if we start next season this badly you have lost that golden chance of giving someone else a preseason and recruitment window. We would be in trouble if we got to Christmas on present form.

#27:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 pm
    —
Total disaster. We were clueless. Seasoned professionals like Roberts, Payne, Harrold, Murphy etc outmanouevred by kids.

We never looked like scoring and once we went behind we were always struggling. Then Josh Yorwerth delivered his usual error for 0-2 and they ran away with it in the end.

I have always defended Drummy but I'm afraid we have reached the parting point now. We are going backwards fast, we seem to be retaining the same losers for next season and something needs to be changed.

That really was totally unacceptable tonight, I hope Mr Eren and his co-directors realise that. Most of those players are not fit to wear the shirt.

Last edited by Simon on Wed May 03, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#28:  Author: Alex BH PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 pm
    —
Well the last half of extra time was a shambles, what a truly inept performance. Half the team were regular starters and the rest were fringe players, if we'd been more unlucky with injuries those players would've relegated us! We have no strength in the squad at all. Half the squad is not up to professional football.

I didn't expect it to be a walk in the park, Brighton U23 beat AFC Wimbledon away and drew away at Stevenage in the checkatrade trohpy, so they weren't going to be a push over, but you'd still expect us to come out on top in the end against a load of youngsters, we were outclassed in extra time. Thank god we didn't face Brighton's 1st team as we could've lost 5 or 6-0 easily.

The stadium looked half empty, there was no atmosphere, Crawley fans were forced to congregate behind the goal and it was an utterly spineless display. I'm glad I missed the whole shambles in the end.

Just one more game to suffer and then this woeful season can end and we can all have a break from watching this trip for a few months before the next lot is served up in August again

#29:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 pm
    —
Watched it through gritted teeth cause in all honesty I'm past caring about this useless manager and he's team.I gave up months ago going to games because I knew then this team is useless.I watched that tonight and saw nothing to change my mind.How so many have stuck with it amazes me.I know we have those that blindly clap and cheer whatever tosh is served up,but surely even the most blinkered fan must be completely disillusioned with what's happened under this manager.If Drummy is still the manager on Sunday then Mr Eren is a fool.

#30:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm
    —
Schoolboy errors and pub team play. Everyone needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Lord knows I've tried to keep the faith... but how about meeting me halfway.

The dominant feature of our game - all over the pitch - was indecision, we know about it in defence cos every goal was avoidable...

...but even when we'd get a quick break on, we would stop and wait for the opposition to get back into place, play it around and lose it... I just cannot work out what was so wrong in putting in an early ball for Murphy & Harrold to attack...?

To sum it up, Mersin was arguably our best player..! Sad

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 5