Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#31:  Author: thad PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:41 am
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
We have been in poor form since the start of January 3 wins in 16 games or 1 win in 9 at home.

Hmmmnnn... limp Cox...?

dontknow

#32:  Author: TownMeadLeftoverLocation: South Devon PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm
    —
Dear Crawley69

As he's put his own money into CTFC, could I ask you to actually start calling Mr Eren by his correct name, it's Eren not Erin as you continually refer to him, it would be basic politeness to make that small effort

Thank you

#33:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:39 pm
    —
TownMeadLeftover wrote:
Dear Crawley69

As he's put his own money into CTFC, could I ask you to actually start calling Mr Eren by his correct name, it's Eren not Erin as you continually refer to him, it would be basic politeness to make that small effort

I think you're asking too much. He can't even get some of the players names right, so to get the owner's name right is pushing it.

With all the frustration and banging away at the keyboard he's bound to get their names wrong if he's not thinking straight.

#34:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:48 pm
    —
TownMeadLeftover wrote:
Dear Crawley69

Thank you

Please have a bit of respect. Crawley69 has excellent connections and is always guaranteed an inside scoop. Shame most of the scoops are duds but it can't be helped.

#35:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:03 pm
    —
Can Newport do the impossible? I still vety confidently say no as despite fact Crawley couldnt buy a win....Newport are incapable.

#36:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Can Newport do the impossible?

It's not just Newport that need to pass us though is it? It needs to be Newport, Hartlepool AND Cheltenham.

#37:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

It's not just Newport that need to pass us though is it? It needs to be Newport, Hartlepool AND Cheltenham.
yes indeed thanks for correcting me i knew was reason was 'impossible' for us to go down....recent results have wobbled that confidence.

#38:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 am
    —
Peter wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Hartlepool and Cheltenham have to play each other yet, so one or both will drop points from that fixture - though it's also fair to say that one or both will gain points from it too.

#39:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:32 am
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
Peter wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Hartlepool and Cheltenham have to play each other yet, so one or both will drop points from that fixture - though it's also fair to say that one or both will gain points from it too.
draw and both drop two points? Or do they both gain a point each?

#40:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
Peter wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

draw and both drop two points? Or do they both gain a point each?

The glass half ermmmm broken? Smile

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3