[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Off Topic

#1:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:30 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
On balance removing a manager thats a vast improvement on the line of clowns he preceeded .

Maybe look up the meaning of preceded in the dictionary in tomorrow's play time and come back to us when you have worked it out.
its simple simon, if your first language isnt English you get across best you can. Maybe your grasp of understanding the *****ing obvious isnt that good. Or maybe you need new specs to see the obvious.

Why do you think the majority of us voted for Brexit?

Goodbye.

#2:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:43 am
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
On balance removing a manager thats a vast improvement on the line of clowns he preceeded .

Maybe look up the meaning of preceded in the dictionary in tomorrow's play time and come back to us when you have worked it out.
its simple simon, if your first language isnt English you get across best you can. Maybe your grasp of understanding the *****ing obvious isnt that good. Or maybe you need new specs to see the obvious.

Goodbye.
are you saying you dont want anyone non English in your village?

#3:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:38 am
    —
More like he'd like to see them try to integrate more, learn the language perhaps ?

#4:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:46 am
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.

Oh, casual racism. Nice. Rolling Eyes

#5:  Author: DamoLocation: Reigate PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 am
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.

Oh dear.

#6:  Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 am
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.
That comment was uncalled for.

#7:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:45 am
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.

that was uncalled for

#8:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:56 pm
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.
are you saying you dont want anyone non English in your village?

Not at all. I'm just saying that inability to speak clear English isn't really an excuse. Particularly if you are trying to troll.

By the way the last time it was calculated (2015), authorities around UK were spending 150m a year translating documents into a myriad of different languages so people could understand them.

I have no problems with people coming to live here, however I do consider that a fundamental requirement is being able to speak English. If people can't speak English they should perhaps reconsider whether the UK is the right place to be living.

If you head to Dubai for example your documents, certificates etc all have to be in Arabic....like it or lump it.

I don't consider that casual racism at all, just a waste of taxpayers money.

#9:  Author: Stuart of ShildonLocation: Shildon, County Durham PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:49 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:

Goodbye.
Simon, this comment is quite clearly racist
and you need to apologise forthwith.

#10:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:37 pm
    —
My god, this forum is filled with wet wipes.

Every now and then this topic pops up to say hello.

I think a few on here need to man up and think hard about what REALLY constitutes as racism.

The human race, in Britain atleast will stop communicating completely in a couple of generations for fear of offending.

Pathetic

#11:  Author: DamoLocation: Reigate PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 pm
    —
Armchairfan wrote:

Every now and then this topic pops up to say hello.

I think a few on here need to man up and think hard about what REALLY constitutes as racism.

The human race, in Britain atleast will stop communicating completely in a couple of generations for fear of offending.

Pathetic

Ah, the old "PC gone mad" line.

A poster on here has heavily implied that he voted Brexit because he doesn't like foreigners living here (unless they speak the native language impeccably, of course, like wot all those Brits living in Spain do). Racist isn't the first word that springs to my mind if I'm honest, but I think it is worthy of come reaction and comment, don't you?

#12:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 pm
    —
No Damo, no I don't.
Sorry.

#13:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:33 pm
    —
Err....off topic.

#14:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:41 pm
    —
Armchairfan wrote:

Don't tell me it's taken you almost 10 years (+ however long you were a member before the data was all lost) to realise this?

The ground is, so it's no surprise that the forum is.

As soon as he said it the obligatory outrage was predictable!

#15:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:48 pm
    —
This probably belongs in the off topic section as it has nothing to do with the original subject - Dermot Drummy (which admittedly was a silly post in the first place).

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3