Lewes psf
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:28 am
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
If Bob's son keeps scoring he might start to think he's a striker...worse still so might DD!

If Bobson keeps scoring, then he's better than 4 of the strikers we had last season, so what's the *beep* problem?


I'd take him over Barnard regardless of what else he does.

I don't understand why anyone is reading anything into pre-season results. Wycombe lost at Aldershot but I still think they will make the playoffs. It's not as if teams can change all 11 players during a game when the real stuff starts. It looks like we might have a best 11, which we seemed to lack last season.

#17:  Author: redz75Location: crawley PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:51 am
    —
Credit to Bobson last night - took both goals well and could have had a couple more where he laid the ball off in the first half instead of shooting and the keeper made a good save in the second.

For once he actually played with his head up - actually passing the ball and running for a return pass instead of running and running with the ball - hopefully Drummy's coaching is finally getting to him - a much better performance, - probably my man of the match -

The trialist centre half Pappoe looked solid enough - won everything in the air and had a good game, he wasn't at fault for the goal that was down to Chris Arthur who decided to pass the ball into the path of the Lewes striker - not sure about him at the moment - gives the ball away to often or get caught with it, plus some of his passing is a bit short and wayward, but that said he did put over a few decent ball into the Lewes penalty area which Harrold and Yorwerth got on the end off with the keeper making a couple of good saves.

All in all a good work out for the squad players who you would think would be the Senior Cup side.

#18:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:22 am
    —
Good to see Bobson getting the headlines. Really nice lad who has always given 110% and never had a fair chance under Gregory or Yates.

Hopefully now we have a manager who knows how to coach players rather than just play hoof ball he will be able to progress his career a bit.

The result of course is of no significance at all, pre-season games are all about trying things out.

#19:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 am
    —
Righto chaps... so before the season has even officially kicked-off...
Bobson Bawling is being slagged off... for... er... having the temerity to score goals..

Question scratch help

#20:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:08 pm
    —
rubyred wrote:
Oh and Dover beat millwall tonight two nil

Anyone else think we aren't going down this season is totally deluded


Because Dover beat a Millwall XI and we matched their 1st XI


Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

#21:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:29 pm
    —
Ian wrote:
rubyred wrote:
Oh and Dover beat millwall tonight two nil

Anyone else think we aren't going down this season is totally deluded


Because Dover beat a Millwall XI and we matched their 1st XI


Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size


Very Happy

#22:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
Ian wrote:
rubyred wrote:
Oh and Dover beat millwall tonight two nil

Anyone else think we aren't going down this season is totally deluded


Because Dover beat a Millwall XI and we matched their 1st XI


Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size


Very Happy


thumbleft

#23:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm
    —
notso wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
Ian wrote:
rubyred wrote:
Oh and Dover beat millwall tonight two nil

Anyone else think we aren't going down this season is totally deluded


Because Dover beat a Millwall XI and we matched their 1st XI


Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size


Very Happy


thumbleft
salut



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group