Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#46:  Author: lee 66 PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:25 pm
    —
notso wrote:
Rubbish first half, better 2nd half. In the end it should have been 4/5-0 but for rubbish finishing.

My main complaint? People moaning about away support, yet the home support for this cheap fixture only draws in 1200. Ridiculous.

Leacock my MOM. Very solid all match.

Regarding the attendance.I actually think it was a decent turn out considering the competition,poor results and home games coming up.
I think the cheap ticket price for the match appealed more to season ticket holders because they don't have to find the cash game by game.
We have two league games at home coming up so it gets expensive,even more so if you had gone to the Cambridge match.
The Cambridge,Rochdale and Fleetwood home games will take about 50 from your wallet, so no real wonder people pick and choose the matches.

#47:  Author: David RLocation: Jeju Island, South Korea PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:11 pm
    —
I'm missing the Fleetwood game, I've been given a free holiday to Sicily, it was a hard decision though, seriously, I did 100% home games last season.

#48:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm
    —
David R wrote:
I'm missing the Fleetwood game, I've been given a free holiday to Sicily, it was a hard decision though, seriously, I did 100% home games last season.

I think you would have been really Sicily to have turned down the opportunity Dave! Embarassed

#49:  Author: Astral Voyager PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:40 pm
    —
David R wrote:

Bet you ERUPTed with joy when you were offered that David

#50:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 pm
    —
Astral Voyager wrote:
David R wrote:

Fancy ROMEing around Sicily when you could be at the Broadfield.

#51:  Author: backofthenetLocation: Oop North PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
David R wrote:

Should be at the match instead of MESSINA bout.

#52:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm
    —
backofthenet wrote:
Simon wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
David R wrote:

Should be at the match instead of MESSINA bout.

I love TURIN around Italy but only in the summer break.

#53:  Author: TelsLocation: Pound Hill PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 pm
    —
Crawley69 wrote:
You have to assume Rose went off with Saturday in mind. He looked ok in the first half. If Simpson Henderson, Bawling and Edwards are out or in doubt Rose will have to play some part.

I felt Rose looked totally lost and uninterested - funny how opinions differ! And Young in the first half was IMHO dire - but he tore up their full back in the second!

#54:  Author: josefkLocation: West Stand A90 PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 am
    —
Tels wrote:
Crawley69 wrote:
You have to assume Rose went off with Saturday in mind. He looked ok in the first half. If Simpson Henderson, Bawling and Edwards are out or in doubt Rose will have to play some part.

I felt Rose looked totally lost and uninterested - funny how opinions differ! And Young in the first half was IMHO dire - but he tore up their full back in the second!

You're right, opinions differ but how anyone who is going into loads of tackles to win the ball and screaming for the ball when he's got into a good position which he constantly did can be accused of looking uninterested is strange.

If people are that hard to please it's no wonder Proctor is doing better elsewhere.

What does someone need to do to look interested?

#55:  Author: Crawley69 PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 am
    —
Thought Rose looked quite dynamic and really got stuck in. He played some good passes and tried a couple that didnt quite work. No idea why he was taken off at half time there were certainly plenty who performed a lot worse than he was at that point.

He looked a different player to his pre season form thats for sure.

#56:  Author: Phil TLocation: Ifield PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:39 pm
    —
The chaps I was with wondered why Rose had been substituted as we thought he was having a good game.

#57:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:38 pm
    —
Phil T wrote:
The chaps I was with wondered why Rose had been substituted as we thought he was having a good game.

We all thought the same. Did the simple things really well. Much better effort than Smith's laughable back heel.

#58:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Phil T wrote:

We all thought the same. Did the simple things really well. Much better effort than Smith's laughable back heel.

Some nice play by Rose. Should start on sat IMHO as he has more bite than Smith or Henderson.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4