[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#31:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 pm
    —
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:
So what's that got to do with us?

Well, he used to play for us, and came close to joining us again in the summer, so it's somewhat relevant.

He is still technically a Bournemouth player so we can always go in for him next summer.

#32:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:22 pm
    —
I know..hero and all that...but as to all the ex players in truth I don't care. I wish them well, but it is not really relevant to my team.

I want the current reds side to perform....that's all that matters

#33:  Author: Phil BLocation: Ifield, Crawley PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:28 pm
    —
Wodin wrote:
I know..hero and all that...but as to all the ex players in truth I don't care. I wish them well, but it is not really relevant to my team.

True. And that is why there is an former Reds topic a few places down .... Wink

#34:  Author: Hickmott Senior PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 pm
    —
I am normally indifferent to ex-players' antics. However, I actively want Tubbs to fail as he plays for a team I despise
I don't get his regular updates. Is it a case of "I told you so", "look what we could have had" or just some self flagellation?
He has gone, I wasn't too bothered, and leave it,please.

#35:  Author: WodinLocation: the computer wing of the mansion PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:35 pm
    —
Exactly my view 'senior'

#36:  Author: Astral Voyager PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:38 pm
    —
Hickmott Senior wrote:
I am normally indifferent to ex-players' antics. However, I actively want Tubbs to fail as he plays for a team I despise
I don't get his regular updates. Is it a case of "I told you so", "look what we could have had" or just some self flagellation?
He has gone, I wasn't too bothered, and leave it,please.

Tbf he can't score regularly at a higher level than League 2 can he!

#37:  Author: Mr.T.Location: The mud bank. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 pm
    —
Phil B wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Exactly so why can't these idiots use it!
Knobs .

#38:  Author: James PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:29 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Well, he used to play for us, and came close to joining us again in the summer, so it's somewhat relevant.

He is still technically a Bournemouth player so we can always go in for him next summer.

Honestly, I wouldn't want him back. Once anyone's pulled on the AFC shirt they're damaged goods.

Tubbs and Bulman lost considerable credibility when they signed for that lot and I hope they weren't expecting a chorus of well-wishers. I would absolutely love it if both players ended up sobbing over relegation.

#39:  Author: bridgesboy79 PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm
    —
James wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Honestly, I wouldn't want him back. Once anyone's pulled on the AFC shirt they're damaged goods.

Tubbs and Bulman lost considerable credibility when they signed for that lot and I hope they weren't expecting a chorus of well-wishers. I would absolutely love it if both players ended up sobbing over relegation.

Dunno who I dislike more. The Plastics or Westley's lot. They played each other today.

#40:  Author: ArmchairfanLocation: DFS PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:34 pm
    —
James wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Go KK

#41:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 pm
    —
Mr.T. wrote:
Phil B wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Knobs .

The discussion has now been moved from today's matchday thread to this thread.

thumbleft

#42:  Author: James PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 pm
    —
bridgesboy79 wrote:
James wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Dunno who I dislike more. The Plastics or Westley's lot. They played each other today.

No problem with Stevenage or Westley. At least they know who they are and what they are.

#43:  Author: notsoLocation: Worth PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:11 pm
    —
James wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
James wrote:
bridgesboy79 wrote:
GillsMan wrote:
Wodin wrote:

No problem with Stevenage or Westley. At least they know who they are and what they are.

Yeah, *beep*!

#44:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 pm
    —
John Akinde scored a hat trick for Barcelona v Real Madrid ... Then I woke up

Wink

#45:  Author: Astral Voyager PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
Mr.T. wrote:
Phil B wrote:
Wodin wrote:

Knobs .

Oh wowsers,someone wrote something in a different topic

Mr T hasn't had his snickers today obviously.

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 71