[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#16:  Author: thad PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 pm
    —
mickf wrote:
thad wrote:
Jim Baker wrote:
Something tells me you will not like the name Izzy so we had better find a better one.

Izale eh.... how about "Bronco"...? Wink

A bit harsh? Rolling Eyes

I'll say... most people of our generation still have the paper-cuts silent

#17:  Author: Sulton111 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:53 pm
    —
If he can remember where he put his scoring boots we have a top draw L1 goal scorer in our ranks

Welcome izale

May you score plenty of goals in a ctfc shirt

The MK Dons game is starting to look very interesting

Last edited by Sulton111 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

#18:  Author: BucksIsOurs.Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:47 pm
    —
McLeod and McFadzean up against each other in opposite teams to last season Laughing

Last edited by BucksIsOurs. on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#19:  Author: GraemeLocation: Norwich PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm
    —
Surprised and very impressed, good signing.
I didn't think there was a hope of getting McLeod signed up.

Is it me or are all these guys we are signing fairly big players ?
There were several games last year when we just got out muscled.
Side had skills but they were all a bit light weight. I cant see it happening next season, we should have some aereal threat anyway.
Just need to get Gwion Edwards signed up and another winger for the other side.

#20:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:09 pm
    —
thad wrote:
Jim Baker wrote:
Something tells me you will not like the name Izzy so we had better find a better one.

Izale eh.... how about "Bronco"...? Wink

I think we should call him Andy - short for Andrex. Getting soft in his old age. If he's been scoring recently, let's hope he's on a roll Smile .

OK, so he cheated against us a while back and got Simpson sent off. I'm sure we've had a player or two done the same sometimes. It's life. It's football. Let's move on. He's a decent signing if he's been doing his business (nooooooo, stop it !! ). Will he be getting the number two shirt?

#21:  Author: stuart12345 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:22 pm
    —
Proctor out, McLeod in. Good business I'd say.

#22:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:54 pm
    —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajy2SiM-Dgw

Go to about 1:28 to 1:33 to see the guy in the front row "applauding" him.

#23:  Author: rednose PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm
    —
Pleased with this news.

#24:  Author: Maidenbower Millionaire PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:18 pm
    —
According to the club write up on him , he knows how to put the ball in the net.

Sounds a very good signing.

Pleased to hear the news.

#25:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 pm
    —
Jim Baker wrote:
Welcome to the Reds. I hope you have a prosperous stay.

Something tells me you will not like the name Izzy so we had better find a better one. .

There can only be one.

#26:  Author: josefkLocation: West Stand A90 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:38 pm
    —
NorthgateRed wrote:
James wrote:
Some will label him a cheat (see Crawley v Portsmouth footage); Josh Simpson, for one.

Let it go. It's in the past... I'm sure Josh will.

Can't beat football fans, as straight and upright as bananas. He either cheated or he didn't and if he did Then some are happy to sign a cheat.

Personally I thought he was a cheat and the signing just means we have a cheat. Depends on how you view the game I suppose.

#27:  Author: Hickmott Senior PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:53 pm
    —
He was a cheat as far as I am concerned, no doubt about it. Now he is one of ours he will have my full support until/or if he does something to no longer warrant it.

Sadly his actions here with Pompey put his reputation under a bit of a cloud but we all make mistakes and deserve a chance to prove ourselves. Let's hope he seizes it and dispels the shadow of doubt over his integrity

#28:  Author: Gary MLocation: Third Rock from the Sun PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 pm
    —
josefk wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
James wrote:
Some will label him a cheat (see Crawley v Portsmouth footage); Josh Simpson, for one.

Can't beat football fans, as straight and upright as bananas. He either cheated or he didn't and if he did Then some are happy to sign a cheat.

Personally I thought he was a cheat and the signing just means we have a cheat. Depends on how you view the game I suppose.

Hypothetically if we signed Christian Ronaldo, would you say "just means we signed a cheat" or would you have different view of the game then? I'm just happy that we have signed a proven goal scorer.

#29:  Author: Dean Howell's HairdresserLocation: Horsham PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
This is potentially a great signing.

Mcleod has always threatened to be a great player. Lots of big clubs were looking at him when he first played for MK and scored 54 goals in 117 games. Certainly knows where the net is.

#30:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm
    —
josefk wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
James wrote:

Come on Josef. You know better than that. He's only a cheat if he plays for someone else Smile

CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4