Pre-season friendlies
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football

#46:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:14 pm
    —
oakie wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
oakie wrote:
Think Billingshurst finished bottom of County League div 3 last season, we might even beat them today with fewer than 11 players and no keeper! However, good way of introducing CTFC to an area within sussex that could and should be prime territory for new supporters.
hardly its not like the first team will turn out is it


What team would turn out then? We don't have a reserve, U21, U18 or academy?
11 trialists I expect or a figure dam close to 11!

#47:  Author: Paulc222 PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:55 pm
    —
I'm a bit surprised that there is no game against Oakwood mentioned. I thought that was part of the deal for using their ground for training.

#48:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 am
    —
Paulc222 wrote:
I'm a bit surprised that there is no game against Oakwood mentioned. I thought that was part of the deal for using their ground for training.

Our squad for the friendlies will probably feature quite a few Oakwood players as 'trialists' so they will be playing for us rather than against us Razz

#49:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:03 pm
    —
BHA at home on Wednesday 23rd July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77152.aspx

#50:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:36 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
BHA at home on Wednesday 23rd July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77152.aspx
u21 season.ticket but not match day for this bit strange

#51:  Author: Born in Crawley Hospital PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:07 am
    —
Peter wrote:
BHA at home on Wednesday 23rd July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77152.aspx


Do we get in for free with our Palace stub?

#52:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:24 am
    —
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Peter wrote:
BHA at home on Wednesday 23rd July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77152.aspx
u21 season.ticket but not match day for this bit strange


Question

#53:  Author: Peter PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 am
    —
Fulham at home on Saturday 19th July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77159.aspx

The complete list so far (Home games in CAPITALS):

Friday 11th July - Billingshurst
Saturday 19th July - FULHAM
Wednesday 23rd July - BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
Saturday 26th July - Eastleigh
Monday 28th July - Three Bridges
Wednesday 30th July - Woking

#54:  Author: IanLocation: The Parish of Rusper PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 pm
    —
Simon wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Peter wrote:
BHA at home on Wednesday 23rd July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77152.aspx
u21 season.ticket but not match day for this bit strange


Question


I read that as there is a season ticket price for Under 21's, but not a match day price for Under 21's.

Whether it's true or not, I don't know.

#55:  Author: Red, Red & Red PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 pm
    —
Peter wrote:
Fulham at home on Saturday 19th July.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/n.....77159.aspx

The complete list so far (Home games in CAPITALS):

Friday 11th July - Billingshurst
Saturday 19th July - FULHAM
Wednesday 23rd July - BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
Saturday 26th July - Eastleigh
Monday 28th July - Three Bridges
Wednesday 30th July - Woking
are we playing our home matches on a Wednesday now or is this a one off?

#56:  Author: Simon PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 am
    —
As with other PSFs it depends what "playing Fulham" really means.

#57:  Author: NorthgateRedLocation: BW Stand PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:55 am
    —
Simon wrote:
As with other PSFs it depends what "playing Fulham" really means.

They've just released a load of their big names now they've been relegated, so I guess it will be a load of youth team players and a few new signings.

#58:  Author: JB PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:49 pm
    —
Still plenty of first-team players left, plus very highly rated under 21 and under 18 sides.

#59:  Author: oakie PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
JB wrote:
Still plenty of first-team players left, plus very highly rated under 21 and under 18 sides.


A Fulham XI is also due at Woking on the same day, probably means their U21 to Kingfield with a more first team/senior group visiting the Broadfield

#60:  Author: ant PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 pm
    —
JB wrote:
Still plenty of first-team players left, plus very highly rated under 21 and under 18 sides.


Very highly rated at Fulham = County League Very Happy



CTFC.net Fans Forum -> -> Talk football


output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 8

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group