CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

New Crawley Town FC forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 54

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: New Crawley Town FC forum Reply with quote

With the sad announcement of the closure of this beloved forum, I have created another forum that I hope many CTFC.net users will migrate to, keeping their old usernames preferably.

I will promote this forum as much as I can and will customise it as best as I can to make it as interesting as possible.

http://ctfcfansforum.freeforums.net/

Alex
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really liked this forum anyway Wink
mickyboy
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 45

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am unable to get beyond the log in page and the recovery path takes me to an unwanted zodiac reading please can someone out there advise me what to do next
Steve Subbuteo
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: New Crawley Town FC forum Reply with quote

Alex BH wrote:
With the sad announcement of the closure of this beloved forum, I have created another forum that I hope many CTFC.net users will migrate to, keeping their old usernames preferably.

I will promote this forum as much as I can and will customise it as best as I can to make it as interesting as possible.

Alex

Thank you very much for making the effort Alex. Just a thought, I used to post on another forum, and they didn't separate football and off topic, it made for some interesting and sometimes random but amusing threads. People would include (N/F Non-football) at the end of the thread title, then it was up to you what to click. The off topic section on here is largely forgotten it seems by most users. Anyway, just an idea. and cheers for not letting the forum die!
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: New Crawley Town FC forum Reply with quote

Alex BH wrote:

Alex

Honest opinion,it looks messy. Lose the background photos and make it eye friendly.If possible just keep it near enough the same as the ctfc net forum.
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Alex. Good someone has picked up the baton.
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: New Crawley Town FC forum Reply with quote

lee 66 wrote:
Alex BH wrote:

Alex

Honest opinion,it looks messy. Lose the background photos and make it eye friendly.If possible just keep it near enough the same as the ctfc net forum.
Thanks for your honest feedback Lee, I am still fine tuning it. I made it last night around 11pm so I know it looks messy. All feedback is appreciated.
mustaphashot
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 293

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just left a message on the thread in the announcements section. I urge all forum followers to leave a message of appreciation to Peter on THAT thread and keep THIS thread for the new forum.
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mustaphashot wrote:
I have just left a message on the thread in the announcements section. I urge all forum followers to leave a message of appreciation to Peter on THAT thread and keep THIS thread for the new forum.
I echo these thoughts, I have put a link on the annoucement thread along with my thanks to Peter.
David R
First Team
First Team

Topics: 33

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, have I missed something? Why is this forum closing? What am I going to do at work?

Just read why. Thanks everyone, hope to get on the new forum if I can work out how...
Sussex Boy
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wont accept any user names I put in. They are nice and cleans ones too Laughing
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive Pm'd and he is on to it im sure by the time we need to go to this site it will be more ready for me i appreciate the initative and doing it now of course gives time for any teething problems to be sorted. Lets focus on positive energies after all the dummy has gone and a new seadon is ahead of us we start equal who knows what a new manager may bring. And yes i agree appreciation for Peter's efforts on seperate thread and ive already added my sincere thanks for the hard work on this forum.
Armchairfan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 63

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sussex Boy wrote:
Wont accept any user names I put in. They are nice and cleans ones too Laughing

No problems for me.It took two minutes.
Ashdown Red
First Team
First Team

Topics: 31

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would not accept my user name. I will try again.
Alex BH
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear some of you are having problems with setting up an account, I can assure you there are no restrictions on user names placed on there by me. Please stick with it.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: