CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Leyton Orient matchday thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee 66
Coach
Coach

Topics: 104

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEETEE wrote:
Just watched MY interview describing his team as pathetic and went there to loose. He looks a beaten man how is he going to motivate our sorry bunch for the rest of the season let alone tuesdays game

He is clearly fed up and I didn't pick up a single positive vibe in that interview.
You ask how he's going to motivate this sorry bunch for the rest of the season,I'd like to ask who's going to motivate him. I don't think the timing of this so called takeover has helped motivate anyone, and it should have been kept under wraps till the end of the season.I really do fear a relegation battle for the last few weeks of the season and the uncertainty of the clubs position will be to blame.
Warren
Coach
Coach

Topics: 299

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shambolic display with no fight, effort or idea.

Another pathetic performance and we never looked like we wanted to win the game.

No chances of note, no passion and absolutely no positives either.

With two months of the season to go, the majority of these players should be fighting for a contract with us for next season or putting themselves in the shop window for other clubs.

How poor must the teams below us be? Perform like that every game until the end of the season and we will be in a serious relegation battle.

Looking forward to this season coming to an end and the player cull to begin.

Bring on Newport...

Last edited by Warren on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hickmott Senior
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survival is firmly in our own hands, but I am not sure we have got the guts or fight to hold onto it

Some tough games lie ahead and it really could go to the wire
sawdustbrown
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hickmott Senior wrote:
Survival is firmly in our own hands, but I am not sure we have got the guts or fight to hold onto it

Some tough games lie ahead and it really could go to the wire

Its funny- just a week ago and people were praising a hard fought point against Plymouth. Yes we have been poor on the road this season but i do think our home form will be enough
Damo
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously very poor today. Only slight positive (clutching at straws) is that the defence worked hard for spells. Other than that - this is an empty team. Devoid of any ideas, creativity, skill.

I don't blame anyone though - what's MY supposed to do with the financial constraints he's working with?. I don't sense the players aren't trying. They're just not quite good enough at this level.

Last edited by Damo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
far2jammy
First Team
First Team

Topics: 26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next run of home games should be winnable if we can get two more wins out of the next three home games we will be ok. Strangely there are some teams more awful than us in the division.
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 228

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The travelling fans deserve more than today's woeful display.

Frankly it's not good enough, BUT I do think we will be safe and stay up this season.
SuperRedDevils
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEETEE wrote:
Just watched MY interview describing his team as pathetic and went there to loose. He looks a beaten man how is he going to motivate our sorry bunch for the rest of the season let alone tuesdays game

He is right. It was pathetic. I go to an awful lot of (awful) games and I don't think I have ever seen such a feeble display from a team that just didn't look interested. It wasn't the managers fault today, although it baffles me that Deacon plays wide and Edwards isn't on the wing.
Red Army
First Team
First Team

Topics: 26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says everything that loudest cheer from the away fans was for Harold coming on to go up front.

Utterly awful. Didn't think we could go down this season but after today I'm having second thoughts.
Damo
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...also..

Today was my third time watching us at Orient. The first time was a pretty dull affair only enlightened by a sublime Billy Clarke match-winning chip, the second time we mullered them with some great free-flowing attacking football. Today shows how far backwards we've gone as a football club. Credit though to the travelling support - noisy initially, until the quality of our performance completely sucked any sort of life or enthusiasm out of the event.
daz
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just back via a nice little rude bar in the middle of london, had to go there to forget about that awful performance that we just witnessed, embarrassing for this level of football.
Time to give up on barnard, woeful.........
PEETEE
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another woeful disinterested away performance then well done to those who went I could not get any enthusiasm to go. Will hope that they can turn it round on Tuesday and at least let's see some real effort as if they are up for a win.
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperRedDevils wrote:
PEETEE wrote:

He is right. It was pathetic. I go to an awful lot of (awful) games and I don't think I have ever seen such a feeble display from a team that just didn't look interested. It wasn't the managers fault today, although it baffles me that Deacon plays wide and Edwards isn't on the wing.
disgeaceful how this clown attacks his players in this way. Dressing room lost? I know i keep saying sack yates but can anyone defend this idiot now?
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
The travelling fans deserve more than today's woeful display.

Frankly it's not good enough, BUT I do think we will be safe and stay up this season.

Fully agree.
bridgesboy79
Coach
Coach

Topics: 50

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
SuperRedDevils wrote:
PEETEE wrote:

disgeaceful how this clown attacks his players in this way. Dressing room lost? I know i keep saying sack yates but can anyone defend this idiot now?

There will be no changes in management whilst the takeover is in progress. Why would the current regime change things when they are on their way out? The new regime will have their own ideas about what they want and will be responsible for making the decision.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: