CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Sports Personality...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weststandwatcher
First Team
First Team

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
Ian wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
The biggest shock to me on this thread is that no one has commented on the assertion that there are 4 billion people on this planet. I think you will find that the figure is over 7 billion.

I am aware that there are some on here (mentioning no names) who bristle at the suggestion that they might be wrong, so here is an article from an unimpeachable source Laughing

http://www.theguardian.com/env.....-11bn-2100

I'd given him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he'd halved and rounded as women can't win the mens competition which instantly rules out approx 50% of the planet Laughing

Ian, you seem to be implying that BICH is not overly bright, in as much as he cannot differentiate between 'people' and men. (I checked and he did say 'people')

Is that the case? Wink

Careful, you'll be tarred with the homophobe brush!

I like to live life on the edge Ian. Laughing
Born in Crawley Hospital
Manager
Manager

Topics: 332

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weststandwatcher wrote:
Born in Crawley Hospital wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
rednose wrote:
Bit harsh on RRR that.

There's quite a clear distinction between the calculated buffoonery often shown by RRR and the delusional narcissistic behaviour that is associated with BICH.

This is one of those occasions when a 'Like' button would be handy.

Just because I am approaching having three degrees and that I have surreptitiously been the key influence on this board and the key trend setter (JCL - mine. Dr Thad - mine) . there is no need for jealousy or name calling.

I'm obviously way to subtle in self-depreciating undertones for you dimwits. Another two people that I will have the vote stripped from when I am I prime minister...king...emperor...supreme leader.

The fašade you hide behind is paper thin BICH. The "ooh I caught you in my net" bull**** is the sister excuse of "I woz only 'aving a larf". Both are generally deployed when someone is unwilling to admit they were wrong or had just said or done something stupid.

Your insecurity has become tiresome. There is nothing self-deprecating about you, no warmth, no humour. You are, in a word, boring.

Dear Mr Weststand,

You have made several posts countering or agreeing with my comments. If I am boring then what does that make you if you're always commenting on what I say? It's a puzzler.

To clarify the Andy Murray debate (something of mine you've also chosen to comment on), my error was the number of people in the world, not the fact I used the word 'people'. There have been many test matches which shows that men consistently beat women in tennis even when there are restrictions so I would contend that Murray is not only the second best male player in the world, but also the second best player in the world per se. By clarifying this I hope I have made your day more enjoyable. By coincidence it also counters you contention that I cannot admit errors. It's funny what life brings.

Anyway, I thank you for your continued comments on my contributions to this board thus adding to the Legend of the BICH. I know for a man with your limited intellect this will take a sizable chunk out of your 'busy day' so it's all the more commendable.

Kind regards,

BICH
rednose
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been many test matches which shows that men consistently beat women in tennis even when there are restrictions so I would contend that Murray is not only the second best male player in the world, but also the second best player in the world per se.

I reckon he's make quite a decent opening bowler actually. Probably a number 11 batsman though.
weststandwatcher
First Team
First Team

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weststandwatcher wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
rednose wrote:
Bit harsh on RRR that.

There's quite a clear distinction between the calculated buffoonery often shown by RRR and the delusional narcissistic behaviour that is associated with BICH.

Just because I am approaching having three degrees and that I have surreptitiously been the key influence on this board and the key trend setter (JCL - mine. Dr Thad - mine) . there is no need for jealousy or name calling.

I'm obviously way to subtle in self-depreciating undertones for you dimwits. Another two people that I will have the vote stripped from when I am I prime minister...king...emperor...supreme leader.

The fašade you hide behind is paper thin BICH. The "ooh I caught you in my net" bull**** is the sister excuse of "I woz only 'aving a larf". Both are generally deployed when someone is unwilling to admit they were wrong or had just said or done something stupid.

Your insecurity has become tiresome. There is nothing self-deprecating about you, no warmth, no humour. You are, in a word, boring.

Dear Mr Weststand,

You have made several posts countering or agreeing with my comments. If I am boring then what does that make you if you're always commenting on what I say? It's a puzzler.

To clarify the Andy Murray debate (something of mine you've also chosen to comment on), my error was the number of people in the world, not the fact I used the word 'people'. There have been many test matches which shows that men consistently beat women in tennis even when there are restrictions so I would contend that Murray is not only the second best male player in the world, but also the second best player in the world per se. By clarifying this I hope I have made your day more enjoyable. By coincidence it also counters you contention that I cannot admit errors. It's funny what life brings.

Anyway, I thank you for your continued comments on my contributions to this board thus adding to the Legend of the BICH. I know for a man with your limited intellect this will take a sizable chunk out of your 'busy day' so it's all the more commendable.

Kind regards,

BICH

Hush now BICH. Don't take on so! I can sense you welling up as you sit all alone in your bedsit, wondering why everyone seems to dislike you.

I didn't mean for my observations to hurt. I certainly didn't want to touch a raw nerve. I for one want to thank you. Your posts have been extremely helpful to me. Whereas once I had difficulty sleeping, now I can have a double espresso, read a couple of your posts and be out like a light. 7 hours of quality sleep. Joy! All thanks to you, so keep up the good work.

Ever your friend

John
Born in Crawley Hospital
Manager
Manager

Topics: 332

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weststandwatcher wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
weststandwatcher wrote:
rednose wrote:
Bit harsh on RRR that.

Dear Mr Weststand,

Kind regards,

BICH

Hush now BICH. Don't take on so! I can sense you welling up as you sit all alone in your bedsit, wondering why everyone seems to dislike you.

I didn't mean for my observations to hurt. I certainly didn't want to touch a raw nerve. I for one want to thank you. Your posts have been extremely helpful to me. Whereas once I had difficulty sleeping, now I can have a double espresso, read a couple of your posts and be out like a light. 7 hours of quality sleep. Joy! All thanks to you, so keep up the good work.

Ever your friend

John

Hi John,

Did you enjoy the game Saturday?

Rather than addressing my points that I raised in my previous post you decided to write a little play. Bless you. As irony would go, when I was single and in a house share I once dreamed of having a little bedsit rather than deal with other people's mess in the kitchen. It's funny how things go.

Anyway, thanks once again for feeding the BICH and enjoy your week.

Kind regards,

BICH
rednose
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a Mrs BICH?

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: