CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Carlisle Predictions

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Carlisle Predictions Reply with quote

Postponed
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 228

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Away win

3-0

Barnard hatrick
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 70

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
Away win

3-0

Barnard hatrick

laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4
Bianchiboy
Subs bench
Subs bench

Topics: 16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
Maidenbower Millionaire wrote:
Away win

3-0

Barnard hatrick

laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4 laughing4

From now on in please refer to said so called striker as Barndoor, as in he couldn't hit one!
John The Gas
Coach
Coach

Topics: 85

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very harsh on Lee Barnard - He's one of ours !!

JTG
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is, but he needs to make an effort like the rest of the lads. We don't need passengers.
John The Gas
Coach
Coach

Topics: 85

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
He is, but he needs to make an effort like the rest of the lads. We don't need passengers.

What category would you put Lewis Young in,then?

JTG
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager

Topics: 379

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John The Gas wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:

JTG
Lewis gave a dam.last season was prepared face the music aka fans at end last season. He is playing out of position more yates fault than young's
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John The Gas wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:

JTG

A half decent winger being played out of position at RB and doing a reasonable job of it. He might not be the most skillful player we have, but he works hard and puts in a shift for the team. It's obvious he cares, not so much a couple of the others.
Now we have a new RB, MY can play Lewis and Gwion on the wings and give us some attacking threat. Personally. I wish he would sort out our non-existent central midfield.
PCrawley1
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NorthgateRed wrote:
John The Gas wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:

JTG

A half decent winger being played out of position at RB and doing a reasonable job of it. He might not be the most skillful player we have, but he works hard and puts in a shift for the team. It's obvious he cares, not so much a couple of the others.
Now we have a new RB, MY can play Lewis and Gwion on the wings and give us some attacking threat. Personally. I wish he would sort out our non-existent central midfield.

Last season Lewis Young generated the dislike from the fans by playing poorly on the wing. It wasn't until he played right back that he started doing well and turned the fans opinions so I'm not sure why your wanting him and gwion on the wings. And about the weak centre midfield I agree partially. Walton needs replacing with Rooney but Smith has fought this season and I think he still deserves his place on the team.
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCrawley1 wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:
John The Gas wrote:
NorthgateRed wrote:

JTG

Last season Lewis Young generated the dislike from the fans by playing poorly on the wing. It wasn't until he played right back that he started doing well and turned the fans opinions so I'm not sure why your wanting him and gwion on the wings. And about the weak centre midfield I agree partially. Walton needs replacing with Rooney but Smith has fought this season and I think he still deserves his place on the team.

OK, Lewis got hate from some fans last season, because some fans always have to have a hate figure. I'm not sure why, maybe it makes them feel better about themselves Rolling Eyes
Last season Lewis did well at RB, he's not been as good this season. So we need an actual right back in the squad. Would be good to make a permanent signing, but I guess finances dictate that we will have to rely on loan players, as at left back this season.
Lewis works hard for the team, and could do well on the wing for us this time round. We are not exactly spoilt for choice with our squad at present. We have to make do with what we've got. I'm sure MY and Dack can get decent performances out of the lads.
Smith has stepped up this season, Walton is a unit - at least he can score penalties - but we don't have an enforcer like Keane or battlers like Torres and Bulman anymore. And not really anyone creative apart from Rooney. He seems to play better coming on as an impact sub than when he starts, as he often goes missing. Still the best we've got in midfield though.
martin(crawley)
Coach
Coach

Topics: 67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Carlisle Predictions Reply with quote

Red, Red & Red wrote:
Postponed
Muppet
NorthgateRed
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Carlisle Predictions Reply with quote

martin(crawley) wrote:
Red, Red & Red wrote:
Postponed
Muppet

Beaker, probably.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: