CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Exclusion Notices served?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan (Cheltenham Branch) wrote:
thad wrote:
What a truly scurrilous suggestion.... I am sure that both myself and Peter would never undermine the Board with what would amount to a clear breach of an exclusion order that they have issued...

I'm sure you wouldn't, although I still don't think that green striped away shirt suited your colouring.

I was looking for a white shirt for Tuesday night... only those flippin Pompey buggers have gone and purchased all of the tickets for the away end. Sad
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 157

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A photographer was threatened with a banning order from the club due to tweeting a photo of a rather burnt hot dog sold to him by the club. This was due to giving the club a bad imagine.

Customer service - Fail.

Collecting money - Win.
matcowdrey
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 8

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
Is that the CTFC soccer schools... that use a poster featuring a kid in a Crystal Palace shirt to advertise? Embarassed

And on Friday lunchtime they used a picture to advertise a free ticket offer on Twitter with me smack bang in the middle at Oxford...! Rolling Eyes
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matcowdrey wrote:
And on Friday lunchtime they used a picture to advertise a free ticket offer on Twitter with me smack bang in the middle at Oxford...! Rolling Eyes

In fairness mate.... your ticket is now... er..."free" Idea
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
A photographer was threatened with a banning order from the club due to tweeting a photo of a rather burnt hot dog sold to him by the club. This was due to giving the club a bad imagine.

Customer service - Fail.

Collecting money - Win.

When will they realise that it is the ISSUE that gives the club a bad name, not the reporting of it.

Not to mention the way they then deal with the reporting of issues.

These attempts to supress opinion and freedom of speech will not end well and reflect VERY BADLY on the club. I'd go as far as to say that they undermine the integrity of the club.

<1700 home fans CTFC for a seasons opener against local rivals! I think thats the lowest 'home' league crowd since we have been in the Football league. What does that tell you Dunford?
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 214

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matcowdrey wrote:
Ian wrote:
Is that the CTFC soccer schools... that use a poster featuring a kid in a Crystal Palace shirt to advertise? Embarassed

If it was your ticket they were offering, then that makes sense Wink
webbm1
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saddens me to see these sort of events happening at a football club. Your club is in no state to be turning away fans and yet your board ban 3 loyal fans.

The last 5 years supporting Pompey has been hell and way worse than the current problems at Crawley, however unless fans make a stand together nothing will get solved. We left it way too late down here before we started realising what was actually going on and therefore had a late start to try and do something about it.

I'm not going to the game tomorrow, but I did go to the 0-3 a few years ago and that was definitely a visit to a club on the up. 3 years on and if we're honest you could quite easily be in the Conference next season. Make a stand before it's too late.
weststandwatcher
First Team
First Team

Topics: 13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
Ross wrote:

Customer service - Fail.

Collecting money - Win.

When will they realise that it is the ISSUE that gives the club a bad name, not the reporting of it.

Not to mention the way they then deal with the reporting of issues.

These attempts to supress opinion and freedom of speech will not end well and reflect VERY BADLY on the club. I'd go as far as to say that they undermine the integrity of the club.

<1700 home fans CTFC for a seasons opener against local rivals! I think thats the lowest 'home' league crowd since we have been in the Football league. What does that tell you Dunford?

I am speculating here Ian, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dunford has been telling the Board that the paucity of home spectators is entirely down to the 3 disruptive supporters who have been causing problems on the fans forum. It therefore goes without saying that he should be congratulated in taking such swift action against them.
Marky
Coach
Coach

Topics: 57

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulc222 wrote:
Armchairfan wrote:
Paulc222 wrote:
A big thank you to the terrible trio. With the saved gate money and the extra work I managed, I'm about 80 up. That should be about 100 by the time I've missed the Pompey match.

I'm about 12,000 up so far.
Bloody fantastic, new car, new kitchen and a few rather nice holidays.
Thanks CTFC

If I avoid watching Three Bridges too, I could save even more money.
I know, I'll avoid watching any football at all. If I avoid watching any at all, with so many clubs around, I could save at least a million quid a year. I'll be catching up to that bloke from Maidenbower soon at this rate.

Then you could buy the club Wink
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weststandwatcher wrote:
I am speculating here Ian, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dunford has been telling the Board that the paucity of home spectators is entirely down to the 3 disruptive supporters who have been causing problems on the fans forum. It therefore goes without saying that he should be congratulated in taking such swift action against them.

Makes you wonder if he might have had a similar conversation with our principal sponsor..

..."where reputation matters" Razz

The club have had a culture of lies & deception for such a long time now that they are too deeply entrenched in it to have any other choice but to keep it going.... the lies will get bigger.... and they will drag more & more innocent parties into the cover-up.... its happening... it will gain momentum... but it can only ever end in tears..!
Alan (Cheltenham Branch)
First Team
First Team

Topics: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:

They certainly do Ian, but unfortunately there will still be those who are totally unaware of the circumstances and there were probably lots of people at the game Saturday who wouldn't have even known that it had happened. As we see on another thread, some people see that the club have banned fans and assume that a bunch of troublemakers have got their just desserts.

The whole thing makes me utterly despair. If ever there was a club that was able to shoot itself in the foot at every turn then it's this one. So much for 'stronger together'. Why no attempt to actually engage in dialogue with the fans, allay fears and try to get people onside? I'm sure we know the answer. In the meantime, the club is set to lose money it can ill afford to lose. On the evidence of the second half on Saturday, MY and JD need all the help and investment they can get.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan (Cheltenham Branch) wrote:
The whole thing makes me utterly despair. If ever there was a club that was able to shoot itself in the foot at every turn then it's this one. So much for 'stronger together'. Why no attempt to actually engage in dialogue with the fans, allay fears and try to get people onside?

That is an excellent question.... er... is anyone able to answer it...?

dontknow

Apparently we now have a new co-owner on board.... you wouldn't know it though.... he really doesn't seem to have an awful lot to say about how excited he is to be involved and his long-term vision for the club... the Papers go to press today Matt, go on... give 'em a rousing Churchillian speech to publish..!
Peter

Topics: 1558

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today's Crawley News.

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size
mr hu
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: wtf Reply with quote

http://www.andrew-drummond.com.....ctors.html

Admin edit: Copy and paste of story replaced with link
James
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
From today's Crawley News.

Click to view this image at its original size
Click on the image to view it at its original size

"It was a surprise that came out of the blue".

If it hadn't come out of the blue surely it wouldn't have been a surprise?

Laughing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 9 of 23

Jump to: