CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |


Coventry Fans on the last day
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
backofthenet
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Last Visit: 28 May 2017
Posts: 3197
Topics: 421
Location: Oop North

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Coventry Fans on the last day Reply with quote

They've 908 tickets sold so far.

Let's hope they all stay off the pitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ian
Director of Football
Director of Football


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 30 May 2017
Posts: 15160
Topics: 214
Location: The Parish of Rusper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Coventry Fans on the last day Reply with quote

backofthenet wrote:
They've 908 tickets sold so far.

Let's hope they all stay off the pitch!


Depends if we relegate them. I doubt they'll be too happy if we do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send BICH on that would get rid Cool

I wonder if the ever present at The Crucible Cov fan will be there as that day will be the final

He was wearing his chocolate coloured away strip yesterday!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robbie
Coach
Coach


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 22 Jul 2017
Posts: 1628
Topics: 111
Location: Tilgate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt Cov will be in the Mix come the last day....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phil T
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 16 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 18 Feb 2018
Posts: 4964
Topics: 102
Location: Ifield

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results went our way tonight

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbie wrote:
Doubt Cov will be in the Mix come the last day....


I'm going for a Ronnie Selby showpiece again dunce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sussex Boy
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 27 May 2017
Posts: 692
Topics: 25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will show us what a proper away following will be

(same as Millwall next season after their result tonight)

I hope one or two of our response team stewards get battered!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sussex Boy wrote:
They will show us what a proper away following will be

(same as Millwall next season after their result tonight)

I hope one or two of our response team stewards get battered!!


They most certainly will

We can frequent the KRL stand again SB like we did when i upset Matt 'Shaggy' Lawrence
Bless him
Even Neil Harris reckoned he was a miserable old sod
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sussex Boy
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 27 May 2017
Posts: 692
Topics: 25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astral Voyager wrote:
Sussex Boy wrote:
They will show us what a proper away following will be

(same as Millwall next season after their result tonight)

I hope one or two of our response team stewards get battered!!


They most certainly will

We can frequent the KRL stand again SB like we did when i upset Matt 'Shaggy' Lawrence
Bless him
Even Neil Harris reckoned he was a miserable old sod


I remember that, 'alight shaggy' then came a very stern look from Mr Lawrence lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sussex Boy wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
Sussex Boy wrote:
They will show us what a proper away following will be

(same as Millwall next season after their result tonight)

I hope one or two of our response team stewards get battered!!


They most certainly will

We can frequent the KRL stand again SB like we did when i upset Matt 'Shaggy' Lawrence
Bless him
Even Neil Harris reckoned he was a miserable old sod


I remember that, 'alight shaggy' then came a very stern look from Mr Lawrence lol


Wasn't Harris was Wisey that said it in the bar about Lawrence
Bich can tell all the Millwall fans what he thinks of them next season
go Bichy woo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sussex Boy
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 27 May 2017
Posts: 692
Topics: 25

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astral Voyager wrote:
Sussex Boy wrote:
Astral Voyager wrote:
Sussex Boy wrote:
They will show us what a proper away following will be

(same as Millwall next season after their result tonight)

I hope one or two of our response team stewards get battered!!


They most certainly will

We can frequent the KRL stand again SB like we did when i upset Matt 'Shaggy' Lawrence
Bless him
Even Neil Harris reckoned he was a miserable old sod


I remember that, 'alight shaggy' then came a very stern look from Mr Lawrence lol


Wasn't Harris was Wisey that said it in the bar about Lawrence
Bich can tell all the Millwall fans what he thinks of them next season
go Bichy woo


Would love to see that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maidenbower Millionaire
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager


Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Last Visit: 05 Aug 2017
Posts: 4033
Topics: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Coventry Fans on the last day Reply with quote

backofthenet wrote:
They've 908 tickets sold so far.

Let's hope they all stay off the pitch!


Redz bar will be crowded.

Let's hope they don't drink all of our lovely warm carlsberg in plastic bottles from the bottle bar Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Red, Red & Red
Manager
Manager


Joined: 17 Dec 2006
Last Visit: 15 Jul 2018
Posts: 11231
Topics: 379

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Coventry match Sunday Reply with quote

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/.....wley/page3
sold out and they want more! lets hope they dont get in amongst the home fans we might as wel hand them more allocations its not like we will sell out home fans after all the club needs all the money it can get now the piggy bank is empty and will be struggling to fill up if we go down!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sussex Boy
Subs bench
Subs bench


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Last Visit: 27 May 2017
Posts: 692
Topics: 25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they do come into the home end it's going to be a fun afternoon....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Astral Voyager
Coach
Coach


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Last Visit: 25 May 2015
Posts: 1834
Topics: 111

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sussex Boy wrote:
If they do come into the home end it's going to be a fun afternoon....


Nah sure the powers that be will deal with it accordingly
they do a grand job!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum






This forum is run independently from and has no connection with the Crawley Town Football Club official site
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.


  Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit