CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index
CTFC.net on Facebook CTFC.net on Twitter CTFC.net photos
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   
ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   

Crawley links: CTFC.net | Official site | Reds Player | CTFC YouTube | Club shop | Ticket sales | Supporters Alliance | GH Coaches | Broadfield Stadium | CTFC.net's Gallery | CTFC History | General links: Crawley Observer | Crawley News | The Argus | Ross Mitchell Photography | Football League 2 | BBCi League 2 pages | BBC Sussex | BBC Radio Sussex | BBC Radio Surrey | The Football League Paper | Football Web Pages | Football Ground Guide | Oddschecker |

Majeed family tradegy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penelope pitstop
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne - I know and I am sorry to inject cynicism into this thread. However I do know about this from the court side of things and because of the number of times that the death of a relative is used to avoid attending a hearing or to deal with awkward questions it is usual to ask for an original copy of the death certificate and and necessary ID where there is any suggestion of previous avoidence of tactics by the person whose relative has died. without beating about the bush Anwar is being sentenced for sending someone else along to do his Community Service which would inevitiable raise a certain amount of suspicion.

Of course Anwar may turn up for sentencing and none of the above may be relevant and indeed obviously it may be that the appropriate documentation will be supplied if asked for.

By the way do I remember the Majeed's father didn't attend the meeting with the conference and they were asking for a medical certificate to explain his non-attendence. And doesn't he officially own the club at the moment?
Cola Boy
Squad member
Squad member

Topics: 48

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ja Ja Bar and The Piano Bar have been closed all day today.
Simon
Manager
Manager

Topics: 380

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penelope pitstop wrote:
By the way do I remember the Majeed's father didn't attend the meeting with the conference and they were asking for a medical certificate to explain his non-attendence. And doesn't he officially own the club at the moment?

Wasn't a meeting with the SC cancelled as well due to a relative being taken ill?
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

Topics: 639

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

penelope pitstop wrote:

Steve Evans has name-checked Mr. Majeed Senior in all his many "if only we had their budget" ramblings over recent weeks and gives the impression that they are in constant dialogue... a highly unlikely series of events to have taken place with someone who was seriously poorly... (?)

Simon wrote:
Wasn't a meeting with the SC cancelled as well due to a relative being taken ill?

I believe that was an Aunt who was rushed to hospital at short notice.
Ross
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Topics: 157

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play to azwar for coming to the game tonight,in what would have been a tough for the family.

RIP
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the players wear black armbands?
Sicknote
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Crawley ones did
jonty
Reserve team
Reserve team

Topics: 12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sicknote wrote:
The Crawley ones did

Did the PA announcer say why?
Sicknote
Trainee
Trainee

Topics: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't hear him say anything, I assumed it was for the Majeeds when I saw the arm bands, then a Crawley fan behind confirmed it
foxy lady
Youth team
Youth team

Topics: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Majeed family tradegy Reply with quote

thad wrote:
I understand that the Majeeds have suffered a family bereavment and at such times - whatever issues i or others may have with them over the running of the club become unimportant - common humanity dictates that we should all unite in expressing our condolences and best wishes to the family at this most difficult time.

dont you think its about time you got a life THAD and got a real job instead of trying to *beep* stir in others lives, its got nothing to do with you.
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Majeed family tradegy Reply with quote

foxy lady wrote:
thad wrote:
I understand that the Majeeds have suffered a family bereavment and at such times - whatever issues i or others may have with them over the running of the club become unimportant - common humanity dictates that we should all unite in expressing our condolences and best wishes to the family at this most difficult time.

dont you think its about time you got a life THAD and got a real job instead of trying to s**t stir in others lives, its got nothing to do with you

Is it something i've said...? scratch
foxy lady
Youth team
Youth team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET A LIFE oh and a proper job!! oops something i said!! freak
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

foxy lady wrote:
GET A LIFE oh and a proper job!! oops something i said!! freak

Well you're picking on the wrong thread darling

How can a simple plea for sympathy and understanding for the owners family and a warning to others to be a little bit sensitive at this time evoke such an outburst..?

Would you care to point out where exactly any *beep*-stirring has occured in this thread, i'd be delighted to know?
foxy lady
Youth team
Youth team

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cos it has nothing to do with you, why is it your place to put that info on here, IT DOESNT. stop trying to get involved in others lives and get a life of your own, get a proper job sado
thad
Director of Football
Director of Football

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

foxy lady wrote:
cos it has nothing to do with you, why is it your place to put that info on here, IT DOESNT. stop trying to get involved in others lives and get a life of your own, get a proper job sado

With respect it has something to do with all fans of CTFC and has possible implications beyond that too... with regard to certan outstanding debts maybe...(?)

But i restricted myself to offering my condolences and letting others know to be a bit sensitive.

However my employment situation - which is the same as it has been for the last 5 years - is of no real concern to you, but i won't cry over it.

Have you anything new to add to your argument?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    CTFC.net Fans Forum -> Forum Index -> Talk football All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: